Monday, March 8, 2010

So much to write but so little time

Firstly I would like to say a huge thankyou to Sarah, Mistea and Adele for their lovely comments on My First Quilt. It was such a lovely surprise and quite exciting to find my very first comments and I really appreciate your kind words :)

Secondly, because I haven’t posted in so long, all my ideas and things to share are starting to pile up, in a way much like school work last week. So instead of making one really long post I will try and spread them out over the week (or two weeks-depending on the SAC and school work situation) but bare with me and we will get there :) starting with the most recent happenings.

Miranda & Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for your comments, I really appreciate your support and encouragement and I always enjoy reading them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your having a lovely day :)