Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blogging Return Coming!

I miss blogging...I miss sharing what I'm making and what inspires me, I miss reading all your lovely comments and suggestions, I miss reading all the wonderful blogs and seeing what everyone is making...

So in case anyone still reads this...this is just a quick note to say I know it has been an incredibly long time and that no I haven't dropped off the face of the earth (just the blogging one!) and that I'm coming back soon!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the more exciting things that has happened while I've been gone...
 
Meet the Ollie man!





Hope you are all well and still sewing through life!
Better get back to madly finishing assignments and studying for exams.


Miranda, Charlie & Ollie

4 comments:

  1. found you...send me a note madamesamm@me.com
    so I can write back..you were a no reply blogger...glad to see you back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s OLLIE is absolutely luscious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miranda! Long time no see - and I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what you were up to! I'm glad to see you back in the blogosphere, with your new friend Ollie! I'm excited to see what you've been up to………..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie is adorable! I finally decided to come back to blogland, after about 2 years, so I'm excited to see what you, and my other favorite bloggers, have been doing lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comments, I really appreciate your support and encouragement and I always enjoy reading them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your having a lovely day :)